ENROLMENT DAY Wednesday 6th September @ 12pm for sports and catering courses. If you need any more info, drop us a message on here.
The programme was created to allow young people to feel part of a team and learn in a relaxed environment, where the emphasis is about challenging the young person to raise their aspirations but acknowledge if they need support we are there for them in any situation.
Learning at The Works for 16-18 years olds
- Opportunities, Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
- Free Skatepark Sports Facilities, Gym and Climbing Wall
- Positive and friendly environment
- Travel Costs Reimbursed
- Meals Provided
- Bursary Available
- NCFE Level 1 & 2 Certificate in Sport
- NCFE Level 1 Food and Cookery
- Functional Skills Maths & English
0113 244 6015
Facebook : The Works Beth