At the Works we offer structured placements, work experience and volunteering opportunities to a variety of people and organisations.
Current Opportunities Available :
Volunteer Park Ranger
- Helping our staff team to supervise the busy skatepark, keeping people safe and happy.
- Volunteer a day, get a day in the park for FREE.
Examples of Current and Past Opportunities :
- Skatepark Apprentice (Coaching)
- Works Education Apprentice (Learning Mentor)
- Higher Education Year in Industry Placement (Digital Media)
- KS4 Work Experience (Maintenance Skatepark Team)
- National Citizen Service Community Project
- Princes Trust Team Community Project
- Headstart Work Placements
- Future Jobs Work Experience Placements
- Corporate Community Challenge
- Higher Education Research